Thursday, June 23, 2011

sistuhfriend.

jackie, your so special you get your own post.


my sister is probably my favorite person on the planet.

my sister is my bestfriend.

my sister changed for the better when she got married.

my sister has a good head on her shoulders.

my sister has the cutest baby on the planet.

my sister understands me better then i understand myself.

my sister has a heart of gold.

my sister is my role model.

my sister is my rock.

my sister is in my life for a reason.

my sister has a testimony of the gospel that is evident in everything she does.

my sister is a great mom.

my sister shows more patience in one day then i've had in my whole life.

my sister is funny, extremely funny.

my sister is the one person on the planet that i miss every second of the day.

my sister is the best sister i could ask for.

my sister works hard to be the best person she can be.

my sister is Christlike.

my sister sets an amazing example for me.

mi hermana lo es todo para mí.

jacks, i love you so much. move close to me so we can have sweat pant-movie nights and we can watch funny shows and laugh (or cry) our butts off. and eat till we're stuffed. (on healthy stuff like carrots, artichokes, cauliflower, almonds, spinach, pistachios, cheese its, cake, corn, soup and chicken or other healthy stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment