Thursday, June 23, 2011

its pathatic

i cry now. all the time. i cry at the drop of hat. i cry when i'm happy. i cry when i'm sad. i cry because i miss my beloved grandmother. i cry when i think about how far away my sister is. i cry when i realize i'm missing milestones in my nephew's life. i cry when i get mad. i cry because my shoes don't fit. i cry when other people cry. i cry because i'm different. i cry because i'm the same. i cry for other people. i cry because i think i should cry. i even cry for no reason. i'm not depressed, i just cry a lot now.
i promise i'm ok.

everything is just tear-inducing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was at your sister's blog and found yours. I really like this post because I totally agree with it. I cry all the time now too. It's kind of weird. Oh well, what ya gonna do?

    Do you miss Allie? Hope you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy annalisa! i'm doing great! and i miss allie a ton! how are you?

    ReplyDelete