Monday, September 5, 2011

why choose the right?

when i was doing 'bad things' i was content happy.

i had a lot of friends
i did what i wanted when i wanted
i laughed all the time
i was healthy
i was social
i was confident.

now i'm choosing the right 

i have few friends
i delay gratification
i laugh a lot less
i'm unhealthy
i'm a hermit
i'm insecure 

choosing the right isn't easy. it isn't always fun. and sometimes i question why. why am i doing all these 'good' things. when i was doing what ever i wanted i was happier. i look back and think man i wish i was still that person. but choosing the right has blessed me more in the past two year than i could have ever imagined. 

choosing the right 

let me to having a real relationship with my Heavenly Father & Jesus
lets joy into my life
helps me gain prospective
helps me lead a life of everlasting peace
blesses me with friends who respect me and my beliefs


choosing the right is worth it. always.

No comments:

Post a Comment